March 11, 2021
Required Financial Accountant for UK Clients
We are a firm of chartered certified accountants, and tax advisers in United Kingdom. We pride ourselves on our high level of customer service equally dealing with sole traders, partnerships and limited companies from all different sectors.
- Proficient in Bookkeeping on Cloud Accounting Software Such as Quickbook online and Xero
- Highly competent in double entry bookkeeping, reconciliation of bank and control accounts.
- Dealing with fixed asset additions and disposals and depreciation, lease and HP contracts and posting of journals.
- Processing of payroll for UK Clients & Companies.
- Processing and compliance of Auto enrolment of Pension.
- Preparation of UK VAT returns and submission for UK clients.
- Preparation of year end accounts and Limited company tax returns using accounts production software.
- Producing detailed monthly, quarterly and annual Management Accounts.
- Preparation of UK Personal Tax Returns.
- ACMA / ACCA Qualified / Part-Qualified
- At least 3 years working as a bookkeeper or accountant in a practice environment
- Ability to work with UK timings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be capable of responding emails and telephone calls in a timely and friendly manner.
- Be honest and reliable
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships and influence others.
- Strong ability to manage time and tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and highly organised whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Self-starter who thrives in fast paced environment, who can demonstrate the ability to use their own initiative.
- Ability to work autonomously and is methodical.
- Expertise on SME & Owner managed business affairs
- Good knowledge of UK Corporation tax & personal tax issues – Preferable
- Command on separate and consolidated Financial Statements
- Good experience in Financial Planning & Budgeting
- Excellent exposure on Accounting Softwares and ERPs
- Advance user of MS Office and over good IT skills
- Hardworking, self starter, team player.
- Well managed under pressure, result oriented with problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Please send your updated CV with recent Photograph and covering letter on email@example.com